After a quiet, relaxed morning at the desks me and some of the team headed down to grab some lunch before the very stressful afternoon ahead. I was very adventurous today and decided to get a salad at lunch as I'm flying off to Spain to catch some rays next month (it's never too late to get that summer body ;) ). Another thing I love about Openet is the somewhat playground they have in the canteen. I'm talking a pool table, table tennis, foosball, darts, beanbags and very very comfy couches! Its the little things that make want to come and work here one day.
As today is Wednesday
it is the end of the teams 2 week sprint. The first meeting on the agenda was a sprint acceptance and kick off meeting which was basically just showing all the completed stories and carrying over any uncompleted ones (stories being tasks or projects). Of course there was a few words and topics that were a complete blank to me but I managed to get the gist of things. Straight after the meeting regarding the planning of the next Sprint began. It was really interesting to see the completed sprint and to see how new sprints are started. After a tiresome two hours the meetings came to an end (its safe to say my bottom was not the better of it lol).
That's really all for today m'loves. Check back tomorrow to see what more gossip I have to share .
Lauren

No comments:
Post a Comment